QASA rechargeable standing fan is one the popular fans in the market today. One of the challenges Qasa rechargeable fan buyers face is having the fan up and running.
To get Qasa rechargeable fan working you need the Qasa rechargeable fan manual, this is the reason of this guide which is the manual of the fan. The manual below is from the Qasa rechargeable fan manufacturer.
Have you lost your Qasa rechargeable fan manual or you are not with any Qasa rechargeable fan guide to set up your standing fan where you are now or do you prefer reading Qasa rechargeable fan manual online?
Here is the Qasa rechargeable standing fan manual online:
QASA 18 Rechargeable Fan Instruction Manual USER’S GUILD
NAME OF PARTS
1. WORKING INDICATOR 8. DC SOCKET
2. CHARGING INDICATOR 9.USB SOCKET
3. THE KEY OF ACCELERATE 10. OSCILLATION
4. SLOW DOWN BUTTONS 11.LED COVER
5. POWER BUTTON 12. BATTERY COVER
6. LED LIGHT 13. AC SOCKET
7. TIMER BUTTON 14. REMOTE CONTROL
- This appliance is not intended for use by person (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person for their safety.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- X types supply cord: if the supply cord is damage, it must be replaced by a special cord or assembly available from the manufacture or it service agent.
1. Fully charge the product before use. Read ‘HOW TO CHARGE’.
2. Switch off the product during storage. Periodically charge the product at least 8 hours every three month when storage.
3. Keep out of water or rain for proper use. The perfect working temperature is between 0c and 40c.
4. Once the product is out of operation, do not open or repair unless the qualifies person.
HOW TO ASSEMBLE
1. When open the packing, double check the part all in readiness, if have any question please contact with supplier.
2. Assemble the fan according to drawing3.
3. After assembly, inspect the fan before use.
1. Big nut
3. Back Grill
4. Blade Gasket
5. Big Nut
7. Left Screw Nut
8. Grill Belt
9. Front Grill
HOW TO OPERATE
1. Press the button (5) the working indicator (1) is on and the fan will be in standy mode.
2. Press the LED button (3) and (4) to increase or decrease the speed of the fan.
3. Press the LED button (6) to choose the LED is in strong light, weak light or light off.
4.when the fan is working, press the Timer button (7) to set the timer function, the fan will stop working after 0.5H, if want to cancel it, press the button again.
5. Press the oscillation switch (10) the fan will shake the head, pull it up to stop shaking head.
HOW TO CHARGE
1. Make sure the power supply is consistent with the rating of the product.
2. Method one: plug the power cord to the AC socket (13) then connects with the power supply to charge the fan, the charge indicator (2) will be on during charge.
3. Method two: connect external power supply (CD 15v) to charge the fan.
4. The fan overcharge and over discharge function.
HOW TO USE REMOTE CONTROL
1. Pull out the sheet of the remote in the initial use.
2. Press the LED button to choose the LED is in strong light, weak light or light off.
3. Press the timer button to set the Timer function, the fan will stop working after 0.5H, if want to cancel it, press the button again.
4. Press the button ‘sp +’’ to increase the fan speed, press the button ‘SP’ to decrease the fan speed.
HOW TO REPLACE BATTERY
1. Open the cover of the battery and take out the old battery
2. On the positive and negative level, put in the battery, cover the battery.
|Correct Disposal of this product|
|This marking indicates that this product should not be disposed with other household waste. To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, recycle it responsibly to promote the sustainably reuse of material resources. To return your used device, please use the return and collection system or contact the retailer where the product was purchased|
- QASA Rechargeable fan
- User’s guild
Model No: QRF-5918HR
Item No: LBQ033H64
Power input: 33w
Rated current: 450mm+45mA
Fan speed: 12-speed up-down control
Rotation speed: 1400+10% (max)
Size of blade: 440mm+3%
Height: 1060-1330mm (adjustment)
Light: 2 settings, bright LEDx4
Protection class: class II
Moisture protection: lpx0
Terms and conditions:
1. This warranty is provided only for product purchased from authorized dealer of QASA, a registered name owned by QLINK CORP, CHINE (hereinafter called QASA)
2. QASA warrants this product to be free from manufacture’s defects in one year since the date of purchase or the date on Quality Assurance sticker.
3. During the warranty period, QASA shall repair or replace the parts (excluding the battery, cable and consumable accessories) that are damaged under normal use (by QASA’s judgment) without any charge.
4. The warranty will not be covered under the following:
(a) Out – of –warranty products.(after the warranty period)
(b) The product is modified without QASA’s authorization.
(c) Obvious attack on the appearance or package
(d) Any damage due to accidents, misuse, abuse, mishandling, improper installation, neglect, substandard power supply, faulty electrical wiring, or caused by fire, flood, earthquake, pestilence and other natural/social calamity or by acts of God.
(e) The Quality Assurance Date sticker is removed or altered.
5. All appliances should be installed indoor, in dry areas. This warranty is avoid if the appliance should is exposed to the weather.
6. The customer is responsible for returning the defective product at his own expense.
7. The warranty card should be filled by the QASA dealer once the purchase is complete, and it is advised to paste on the product.
8. The warranty card or a copy of the sales invoice must be presented when a warranty service is requested, otherwise QASA reserve the right to charge for the service.
365technoblog is a No.1 source for technology related tips and discussions – app, IT security, smartphones, etc. 365technoblog also welcomes guest’s writers.