Higher institutions adopting social media as a tool for promotion and maintenance of online image and presence seems like a new addition to their culture. Its apparent social media plays a paramount role in most fields to sustain connections among negotiating parties in Africa. Social media trends rise time over time and it’s been proven by experts who apply these strategic tools for marketing and promotion purposes.
There are numbers of conventional activities Universities implement in the digital space (social media) and the questions remain:
- Are they utilizing these social media platforms efficiently in Nigeria?
- Is the right agency running the social media platforms in the right way?
- Are the content ideas projecting their ethics and reputations as well as building a healthy community for her prospects?
Social media remains a powerful tool in almost every field if utilized efficiently by experts. Yes, social media experts can identify the right social media ideas for the right mission.
A recommended social media marketing agency for this job is AdHang Agency, an award-winning Nigerian marketing agency proven to be a body of qualified and experienced marketers and promoters. This body keeps developing its creativity by showcasing an admirable amount of excellence towards the goals of its local and global clients.
Functions of social media in Universities.
As a higher institution that aims to display its image and tone rightly to the face of the right audience, social media is highly needed, as well as social media experts suitable to drive the advantages.
AdHang Agency is capable of projecting Universities’ objectives on social media platforms considering the right content ideas. What are the social media marketing services your institution seeks?
Your social media audience exists, how do you convert them? how do you maintain the professional traits of the institution on social media?
- Showcasing of values and achievements is a reputable act that can be finalized on social media. A University could create a sense of community among leaders of the institution, faculties, students, and aspirants; easing the relations between the students and the institution. The platform act as a means of making their values and rules known and also communicating the morals they expect from everyone. AdHang Agency could help with a direct projection on social media.
- Creating profiles for the institution alumni for numerous social activities to sustain the growth of social media presence is an admirable movement. This leads to faculties, students, and staff creating a sense of responsibility towards building awareness for the institution. An example of this activity is fundraising for school programs; launching a social media fundraising campaign that is supported by everybody in an institution can generate substantial funds for the movement.
- Students can as well create an online community of learning amongst themselves. An example requires a collection of students’ tweets with the help of a unique hashtag thereby leading to group discussions. In a Netflix movie “The Chair”, a professor asked the students to create posts about their favorite line in Moby Dick. This is a great style of learning and interacting.
- A research carried out by targetX specified that 58% of aspirants search for schools on social media. They try to discover the institution that best treats their course of study professionally. As an institution, utilizing social media is never the limit.
Is the act targeting the right audience (aspiring students)? Are you utilizing the right strategy to attain organizational goals?
Why not inform AdHang Agency about these critical objectives. Acquire the best social media marketing services from them and watch the growth.
Using social media as a marketing tool for universities.
- The main purpose of marketing is to attract new students aspiring to join the institution. There are numerous content ideas readily available to enlighten, educate and entertain aspiring readers.
- Creating social media campaigns about programs and events taking place in the institution is a powerful strategy for maintaining the school’s image and reputation. Educative events captured and uploaded on social media could motivate aspirants and investors to acquire a sense of participation in activities.
- Organizing educative contests among students to generate User Generated Content is real. Encouraging students to be creative and come up with posts and content assets depicting the institution’s value on social media.
- Social media can act as a tool to create Question and Answer sessions for the students. A platform is available for students and staff to air their voices and concerns about the school operations and needs.
With the help of AdHang Agency, the institution’s history and culture could be promoted alongside its achievements on social media. For social media marketing packages from AdHang click here.